But some of us are overwhelmed by the growing number of projects that we’ve started and can’t seem to finish. There are many reasons that keep us from finishing a project.
- Running out of yarn
- Getting bored with the pattern
Starting a new project you’re more interested in
- Getting stuck with some part of the pattern
- The person you were making the project for outgrew the size you were making
- You no longer like it or you never liked it
- You took out the needles or hook and can’t remember the size you were using
- Holiday or gift making took over and you never picked up the project again
- You have finished all the pieces, but hate seaming.
Whatever reason you’ve dropped a project, it’s ok to not finish it if you don’t love it anymore. Give yourself permission to let it go.